<$BlogRSDURL$>

A journal of my various spiritual & relationship learning experiences...

Friday, October 07, 2005

Choices of Creation 

Lately I've been working on expanding my mind for the purpose of conscious creation. I like using the technique that is offered by Robert Shapiro who channels Zoosh (who I think brought this up, otherwise Speaks of Many Truths) - the technique of "Asking for a Most Benevolent Outcome".

I've been using it often, mostly on the way to work. Since I get into the office just on 9am, usually the most convenient spots in the lot are taken and I usually have to go to the garage instead. So, when I have more than 20 minutes to get to work (usually with more time in advance it works better), I ask for a 'most benevolent outcome for finding a spot close to the door, or a convenient spot'. What's cool is - it works most of the time and even better is that I now almost expect it to work, which should make it work even better.

Another thing I've done lately is taken responsibility for what happens in my life. My most recent example is that just before sleep last night I asked Spirit to let me process some of my karma while sleeping... so in my dreams someone accosted me with a gun and I tried to take the gun from them - I ended up getting shot in the dream and I felt this feeling that I never felt before. It was wierd. Anyway, when I joyfully woke up the next morning, I didn't automatically become a victim and complain about a scary dream - I owned it - took responsibility. I firmly believe that the more responsibility we take in life for everything good & bad that comes upon us, the more power we create for ourselves.

Another quick example: I spit my natural chewing gum out my window while parked, and when I entered the elevator in one of the buildings I stopped off in later that day, some gum got stuck to my shoe. Instant Karma. I created the situation.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?