<$BlogRSDURL$>

A journal of my various spiritual & relationship learning experiences...

Friday, April 23, 2004

A Dentist that I Finally Like 

It's been a crazy week or so, healthwise.... You know how it's hard to find a good doctor/dentist - well I finally found someone... Dr. Mahoney - a really cool multidisciplinary type of guy who has a chock-full of knowledge at his disposal on naturopathic dentistry. I learned that part of our fertility issues (sperm problems) may be stemming from a mercury toxicity problem. Apparently, the larger mercury fillings in one's mouth contain enough toxic substance to cause an entire lake/pond to be deemed unsafe by the EPA. And that's for _1_ filling! I have a few... Also, I learned something about my root canal also being very toxic - he turns down people on the phone who need that type of work done. After I eventually get the mercury / root canal removed, I then have to go on some sort of detox program to remove the mercury from my organs/bloodstream. One way is through Chelation therapy which seems pretty cool, but he devised a protocol that uses 3 sets of pills( I forgot the names) that will drop the toxicity levels by half, and then half again, over 6-week intervals. The guy is totally holistic (98%) and uses various other tools in his practice(for no charge, usually) like photonic therapy, dowsing, and other cool machines.

I also went to a new chiropractor today (Dr. Neifert) who did a fantastic balancing job on me using kinesthetic testing for diagnoses, and a cassette-tape demagnetizer on various accupuncture points. The effects were strong & immediate for me (since I'm energetically sensitive). He also did some chiropractic adjustments that also had an immediate effect on my energy levels. After the balancing act, he performed more kinesthetic 'voodoo' for determining which set of herbs would most benefit my prostate/reproductive health. Cool stuff... I know it works because Dr. Kennedy used the same techniques on me back in '2000 when I came back from Israel with some major stomach problems (constant barfing, diarhea, strong lactose intolerance). Even after re-acclimating to American food for a few weeks I wasn't better. After 2-3 days on the tested herbs, I was completely better - drinking milk and everything else!

So, again, Career-wise, I don't know where God is going to lead me... As I noted before, I have always been interested in Chinese-medicine & the esoteric arts. I am also interested in electronics & technology. Maybe there will be a time in the future when I can combine my interests together (one dream was to be a developer/inventor of new 'subtle-energy' diagnosis modalities). Who knows? Anyway, after being back in the care of a really competent doctor/dentist, I am reaffirming that I must go back to school and learn more about these subjects. I need a more solid education on the body, it's energy systems, and more healing modalities. I would like to study some more Medical Qigong, Accupuncture, EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), and other energetic arts.

Well, that's all for now...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?